Friday, October 5, 2007

Karaoke Nites


KARAOKE NIGHTS****Last nite I had a gr8 time @ Karaoke till 4am!!!!I think Karaoke is a little bit of a misnomer, I think it should be called NOTIDOL!!!!My reasoning is that the quality of Karaoke has really improved, the backing trax are very good. That coupled with a really good stage with awesome lighting, a decent sound system, makes it more of a performance, rather than a sing-along....But unfortunately I ended up drinking a little bit too much, perhaps because a good friend of mine is leaving, & I thought it would be really good to have a jager bomb--=DEADLY. Anyway, after waking up with no hangover, but just feeling a little tired, I have been browsing thru all my pictures in my brand new camera & I suppose I am feeling a little bit-down; not a melancholy, but simply not a high...As a result i am thinking introspectively... Are these drunken nights really of any benefit whatsover????"running around like madmen ----smashing inflatable guitars & singing like comedic ANTI-heroes on the stage"But maybe that is all it is---FUN---why be serious all the time???---Isn't it important for Human endeavour to try to be different...Is that the source of creativity...If u worry about problems, won't that interrupt???Anyway that is enough from me...

No comments: